[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NST Conundrum(s)

hello all,

This is probably has a obvious solution but it is not apparent to me.   Two
things

1) I have 4ea 15kv/60ma all difference makes &models I checked the
resistance of the secondaries and no two  were  even close ... I do not
have the exact numbers... but some were different by a factor 2 (for
example 318,224,178,ect......) why?

2) I have tried to co-phase by paralleling and then and reversing to see
which arc is longer,but am not able to discern a significant difference in
arc l length....???  yikes! 3 not 2..........3) any problem if I series the
primaries of a pair so I can supply with 220v?

thanks???

Robert Cressler
stumped in Oregon City........