[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary winding

Chris M:

	If I am not mistaken, there are a few types of copper tubing, that is,
different thickness.  I have come across many of them in the stockroom
here at my Universtiy.  I believe some of them may be brass, but
anyway......

	Even among 1/4" copper tubing I have found that there is thick walled
quarter inch tubing and thin walled quarter inch tubing.  The thick
walled stuff is very hard to bend, and may be the stuff you have.  The
thin walled stuff can be bent with one hand.  I know that the tubing I
got at Home Depot was the easy-to-bend type.

	Another of my two cents worth   (running out of pennies here)

							Brent
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]