[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Criticall Coupling (was Overcoupling?)

  Malcolm -

  What was the "K" coupling at 90% efficiency? Did you make any other
coupling vs efficiency measurements?

  Are you saying that equal amounts of energy are lost in the TC rimary and
secondary circuits at critical coupling (50% eff)? Please explain.

  John Couture