[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Camera

The A is for automatic. Sometimes it is a P for Program. You don't want A
(or P). The B is for Bulb. That is for taking long exposures. You need a
tripod and a cable release for the B. The other numbers are the reciprocal
of the exposure length, ie: 8 = 1/8 second, 60 = 1/60 second. As to how far,
it obviously depends on your coil. I would use a sacrificial circuit, such
as a cheap radio or calculator, to determine a safe distance. If sparks are
flying off the circuit board, you are too close for a camera with
electronics.