[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A CW TC without a tube + Re: Solid state TC progress ?

Go to:

http://www.siemens-dot-com/pr/inf/80/e0001000.htm

and click on the "Data Book Ferrite and accessories".

It's a PDF. From the "SIFERRIT Materials "you can find the N27 specs. NOTE:
sometimes it is difficult to get through, be patient! The site must be quite
crowdy.

Regards

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 11.05.99 01:45:31