[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sale: 4" by 13" spun aluminum toroids

 All,

 Now available, high quality 4" by 13" spun aluminum toroids, brushed
 to a beautiful luster.  The half-shells are epoxied together to produce
 an embedded seam for proper spark handling (sparks do not emit
 from the seam).  1/4" center mounting hole.  Total price including
 shipping in the US is $119.  I do not plan to make any larger toroids
 than these.

             John,

             The two toroids arrived here today, and you did an absolutely
             *magnigicent* job on them!  Thank you soooooo much!  I also
             really appreciate the care you took, in packaging them; they
             arrived in perfect shape!

             I hope you will foregive me, if I place another order for 5 more
             units in the near future.  Again, thank you for the great
             craftsmanship and attention to detail.

             Sincerely

             Bill Wysock.
             __________________________
             Tesla Technology Research

             <<
              John,

              They arrived in perfect order.  They are BEAUTIFUL!  The
              workmanship is superb.  I will certainly be a good reference
              if others want to purchase a toroid from you.

              Thanks,

              Richard Wayne Wall

 This new toroid size can be seen at my webpage at:

          <   http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/index.html    >

 1.5" by 6" spun aluminum
 toroids of the same general design are also available for $30 including
 shipping in the US.  The 1.5" by 6" size is also available in copper
 for $50.

 Send check or money order to:

 John Freau
 49 Thiem Ave.