[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Chokes and interference

Would the person who just posted about a problem with radio
interference please contact me off-list,  as I accidentally
deleted your message,  whoops !

You have all my sympathy regarding this problem,
because I have been through similar problems with TVI and
neighbours complaining etc.

Unfortunately,  I have not rectified the problem completely,
but I have a whole stack of helpful messages from
list members,  pointing out many ways of improving the
situation.

I will post you the lot when I see your private address.

My advice is don't run the coil too much,  until you have at
these suggestions,  you may be overlooking something that
is very important.  You may also fall out with your
neighbours.

Awaiting your address,  (and any other suggestions !)

				- Richie,

				- In sunny Newcastle.