[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Stain on Floor

I have no idea what it could be.  I'll post this to the list.  Maybe
someone has an idea... - Terry

From: Christopher Michaelis <cmichael-at-xmission-dot-com>
Subject: Stain on Floor

One of the things I managed to do while experamenting today was turn a
large part the floor of the garage orange.
Is there any way to remove this? I'm a little desperate, as my parents
haven't seen it *yet*... :)

Christopher Michaelis
cmichael-at-xmission-dot-com
Programmer, Pretium Corporation