[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Eimac 3-1000H Tube Info

Are you kidding? A 1KW Triode should make a excellent tube coil! The
closest I could find on the net is the following link:

http://hereford.ampr-dot-org/cgi-bin/tube?tube=3-1000z&bg=

It is for a 3-1000Z, not sure of the differences between the Z & H, though,
but I'd bet someone else on the list does. For some info on the net
regarding construction you can look at my site:

http://www.pond-dot-net/~davidt/

Just follow the Tesla coiling link, then the tube coil link.

Good luck,

David Trimmell