[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: transformer design

Hi,
    I did a few calculations and if you use your chokes as transformer cores
they should be good for 2.6-11.7 kva.  I don't know what the exact value is
since I don't know what material it is.  If you can find out the density of
the
core.  Say 3 significant figures.  I could look up what kind of material it
is.