[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary Theory (Was Bipolar Coil)-Heretical view

Hi Dr. Resonance,

	Of course, your correct.  The electron velocity in conductors (electron
drift velocity) is extremely slow.  I think a person can out run them if I
remember right.  The wave of energy, as you say, is what I meant.  In our
AC coils, the electrons hardly move at all...  I think the velocity is
controlled by the electron's mass, charge, and E-field they are in.  Not
too complex but it has been a long time since I have looked at that stuff...

	There is no doubt that the capacitances in the secondary system are
"interesting".  Since the primary and the secondary of our coils have
significant capacitance between them, there is also a capacitive coupling
coefficient at work.  This may be offset some by the fact that the primary
is usually bipolar.  The effects of turn to turn capacitance is also fairly
unknown...  Indeed, just as magnetic forces transmit energy between the top
and bottom of the coil at high speed, the capacitance effects also transmit
energy in the coil.  Perhaps these two forces transmit equal energies??
While the over all effects my be understood, there are details like these
that could use a lot more study...

	Terry