[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1000-H

Tony,
I can find no ref to a 1000-H. There is a 1000-T. The 1000-Z / 8164 is a
completely different critter and has no resemblance to the 1000-T. Perhaps
someone else can solve the mystery. Both tubes should make great VTTC's.

The 1000-T is 12.3-inches high by 5.13-inches diam. There is a large plate
terminal
on top. The grid terminal comes out of the neck of the tube at a downward
angle. Very
impressive looking. There is a long air tube coming down from the base of the
tube which
fits a 4-pin jumbo socket.

Please let me know if your 1000-H fits this physical description, and I'll be
glad to give you
the electrical specs for the 1000-T.

Ralph Zekelman