[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: 100 years ago today

Thanks for the reminder Terry,

I for one will be following his Diary style 'Colorado Springs Notes'
throughout the year.

It will be interesting to think about what he was doing each day 100 years
ago!

It will also be a good way of realising how much he worked on, and achieved
in such a short space of time, culminating in those fantastic photographs of
his magnifier roaring into the 20th century!

Don't forget folks when you fire up that fantastic coil of yours, who
started it all over 100 years ago...
                                    Lest we forget!

                     Martin Dale,  TCBON  Nottingham  England