[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bipolar Magnifier

[snip on twin magnifier]

>There are no pictures on any website, but I do have videos. Richard Hull
>has a copy of the video, so it could possibly show up on the next TCBOR
>Video Report tape, if, indeed, there is a next one.
>
>Ed Wingate RATCB

Ed, all,

I talked with Richard Hull yesterday.  He is working on Tesla video #60,
which will be the last of the Tesla series.  Richard is working on
Farnsworth fusors big time, and has put away the coils for the forseeable
future.  I guess a part of an era has come to an end, in a way.  However, I
know Richard will be making more videos on new and very interesting
subjects!  Ed, I think you'll have to pick up the Tesla coil video slack
<grin>.

Bert Pool