[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EEMMC test :-))

Hi Greg,

Type = Panasonic ECW-H16563JV
Source = Digi-Key    P#  P10516-ND   bottom of page 324 in Apr-Jun 1999
Cost = 3.21/1  27.48/10  215.30/100  1374.24/1000

Obviously, in small numbers they are pretty pricey.  I bought 100 and
that's what I base pricing from.  If all goes well. perhaps I could pick up
a 1000 and resell them in smaller numbers but that is far off yet...  40
caps at $1.37 would get you near 20nF for about $60  If you by them one at
a time they would cost $130.  In large quantities even Digi-Key's prices
get competitive.  Although, they only have 690 parts in stock at the moment.

Of course any similar cap from WIMA (FKP1) or others will do the same
thing.  Digi-Key is certainly not known for best prices, just best
everything else...

I still don't recommend going to this EMMC design yet until I see some real
run time on these...

Cheers,

	Terry