[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A boy and his oscilliscope

Hi Yuri,

	A Tesla coil coming into contact with your scope WILL destroy it!
However, I measure Tesla coil waveforms all the time on an oscilloscope
with fiber optic probes and special antennas that allow for signals to be
picked up without any electrical connections.  For details, see my web
pages at:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/experiments/experiments.html

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/experiments/planant/waveant3.html

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/projects/viprobe/VIProd.html