[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnet Wire Suppliers

Hi Yuri,

	Most people (me too) get it from shops that rewind or repair electrical
motors.  They often have short "scraps" that they will sell you for very
good prices or they will order it up for you at some not to cheap price.
My shop is on the way home from work and they can get me anything
imaginable over night.  The price is high but so is the convenience...

Cheers,

	Terry