[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tuning with two torids

Jeff,

Bill Langston here, the pig is in it's pen and wallowing happily --
thanks.

Has anyone, that you know of, successfully used an actuator up the center
of the secondary (found a work-around on the inner spark issue)? I would
like to give that a try, and avoid reinventing the wheel if I can.

In your photo-resistor idea, were you thinking of a package wholly
mounted on the top of the secondary, below the lower torrid? If so, did
you have some thought about powering it.

Thanks for your time.
Bill Langston

--
II*