[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plans???

Ron

Most people here will tell you that you can find all you need on the
web. Look around the Tesla Ring first, then scour the list archives and
the files on pupman-dot-com for further info. Buying plans is a waste of
time in my opinion - why follow a plan when you will learn so much more
coming up with your own particular design? In this way, if you can't
get, say, the size of NST you wanted, or you stumble across some cheap
pulse capacitors, you can change the other design specs to match.

Alex