[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Believe it or not!

All
Well I got my question answered in spades today. I got a letter from the
eBay auction today and it seems they canceled an Item I had the high bid on
which was nothing more than a small  radioactive uranium ore mineral sample.
I needed it as a test source for a few Geiger counters I recently purchased
for use in Tesla coil powered X-ray tube experiments I was planning. I
checked their site and found they had pulled all the ads for similar items
from different sellers not just one. I suppose they are worried about
possible lawsuits unless sale of radioactive mineral specimens is now
illegal. I know they want my guns, They're taxing tobacco out of existence,
I suppose my rock collection is next. In a country where bugs, animals and
trees sometimes have more rights than people I suppose I shouldn't be
surprised. Well, back to my lab/shop (while I still have it)