[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Believe it or not

They recently started enforcing the Amateur bands. There were a few
articles in QST and on the ARRL web site. I doubt TCs are in danger, the
RF doesn't extend very far on my coil anyway. I would think that most of
the energy is going into the streamers rather then making RF. With line
filters and a little caution you would probably be within the limits
anyway. Just be carefull and take action if your neighbors complain to
fix whatever is bothering them so they don't call authorities.

Travis