[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Responding to Malcolm Watts & Antonio de Queiroz

Ken,

At least a few of us on this list would appreciate some details on your FET
driven TC.
Probably you are one of the very few in the world who is able to get
significant sparks from a solid state TC.  So please go ahead and brag a
bit with technical details of how you are doing it.

--Steve Young
<SNIP>