[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor!

i built my plate caps from polyethylene for the dialect (100' x 20' x .006"
foot roll $25) with plenty left over, aluminum flashing was $12 and mineral oil
was about 10 dollars. enough to build 4 caps at 13.5nf. the construction was
not all that difficult but was time consuming. 12k/30ma nst you will need
.0066uf cap. that's what i use with my 12/30 nst. if you want to see what i
done look here
http://www.datasync-dot-com/~ignatz/electro/teslacoil/platecap/homadecaps.htm
i suggest to build those capacitors you will save big dollars and learn from
your mistakes. my caps have performed well.
good luck
Art