From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 1999 10:33 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Winding coils on a CNC lathe

Original Poster: timp-at-clarityconnect-dot-com

	Hi all, I'm in the early design stage of my first
coil and the machine shop that I work for just bought a
CNC lathe (10 feet between centers and 18 1/2 inch swing).

	If anyone has tried winding secondary or power
transformer coils on a CNC I'd appreciate any advice.
Winding the secondary shouldn't present any problems but
winding a rectangular transformer coil is going to present
some issues with feeding the wire.

Thanks in advance,
Tim