[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: salt problem.

Check the temperature... Odds are you are dissolving the salt in water at a
higher temperature, then, when it cools over time, the excess comes out of
solution.  But, I don't think the salt precipitating out would make any
performance difference. Salt water cap afficionados: does it make any
difference?

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: salt problem.
> Date: Saturday, October 02, 1999 11:08 AM
>
> Original Poster: "Michael Ackerson" <mackerson-at-powerlink-dot-net>
>
> How do you keep salt dissolved in water, when ever I set it (capacitor)
up