[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: salt problem.

Jim, Michael,

No, having salt precipitate out and settle has never seemed to effect the
operation of my SW caps, some of which have survived a for a few years
(though many, many have died). Not that I would say I have any real
liking of them....  -at-#$%^**(!!##$-at-^!!!.  I feel like i must be the only
person in history to use salt water caps, with the capacitance
unmeasured, with a Syncro-RSG ;)  Only 38" discharge with a 12/60 NST
powering it, and the SRSG banging away at a nice, buzzing 120bps. An MMC
is on the way, though....

Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com