[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Web page and UK WINTER TESLATHON

Hi all,

A while ago I said that I would set up a Web page with some Tesla
Coil theory on it taken from a presentation I did.

The Web page is now online at:

	www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/r.e.burnett/

It contains some pictures along with sections on Tesla Coil operation,
coupling and quenching.  Waveforms and animations are included also.

Other sections cover theory behind Ballasting, Resonant charging, and
the Inductive kick effect.

As with most Web pages,  it is unfinished and sections regarding
my Rotary gap work and Microsim simulations will be added shortly.

Details and directions can be found at:

	www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/r.e.burnett/winter.html

Information kindly provided by Bob Golding.

Comments, Criticism and suggestions welcome as always,

					Cheers,

					- Richie,
					- In sunny Newcastle,