[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: All capacitors great and small, and depotting question

I'd be interested in the pulse cap group buy. I could probably use 200 or so of
them. I got a quote from Wima on 500 but they quoted me on .1 uF units at 2.70,
so if you can get this set up, I'm game. Looks like they have everything one
would want to me as well. I'll be calling and getting a quote for smaller value
caps, .1 would just need way too many caps and you would only be able to use
2-3 strings at a reasonable string size.

Travis