[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toroids and capacitors (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 11:38:52 +0100
From: MalikAT <MalikAT-at-holycross.ac.uk>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Toroids and capacitors

Hi its Tab,
I origionally asked this question after i got confused when using some new
programs i found on the net.
i downloaded the new wintesla program and it shows a diagram with guide
lines measuring the outer diameter of the toroid from 1 centre of the tube
to the other centre.
the reason i got confused was because i was measuring from outside to
outside.
check out the program and let me know the results.

Thanks for all the replies

Tabraze

Disclaimer:

Any opinions expressed in this email are not
necessarily the opinions of Holy Cross College.
Holy Cross College can not be held responsible
for any of the contents of this message.

If you have received this email in error please
delete the message from your system.