[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:36:18 -0600
From: Don Allen <dona-at-amigo-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

At 03:58 PM 10/09/1999 -0600, Tesla List wrote:
>Original Poster: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi Zeke, all,

TCBOR sells video tapes, John Couture has a software program
and text on building coils and I believe I read in the archives today
that John Freau also sells video tapes on coils, etc. But I don't
think the specific motive here is to make profit from common information
that has been instrumental in many coilers getting first light. These
are helpful aids, to be sure.

One thing, I think, that would be extremely helpful, after perusing the
Aug and Sept 98 archives today for this list would be a FAQ. New
coilers pretty much ask the same basic questions and the old vet
coilers are answering the same questions over and over. I believe
a FAQ would be helpful in addressing many of the same issues that
face new and beginning coilers. I know I was sure grateful to get
answers to my questions and a FAQ would have been a godsend
at the onset of starting my coil.

Don

http://www.fwpd-dot-net/dona/tesla/teslacoil.htm