[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:48:52 EDT
From: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RQ spark gap (fwd)

<< I believe
> a FAQ would be helpful in addressing many of the same issues that
> face new and beginning coilers. I know I was sure grateful to get
>answers to my questions and a FAQ would have been a godsend
> at the onset of starting my coil.

> Don >>

Don,

The FAQ is a good idea, but there's quite a lot of controversy about
certain TC aspects.  Still something basic could be written up for the
standard small TC's that newbies might build.  There's no doubt it would
be helpful.  Lot's of TC folk's websites have a wealth of info and theory.
The archives of this list are a goldmine, but you have to sift through it,
and pan out the nuggets.

cheers,
John Freau