[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

flyback TC

Hey guys
1. Has anybody tried coiling from the guts of a tv?  I mean running a TC
off the high voltage from a flyback still in it's tv?  The tv I was
thinking of using says the output is 30kv.  It is a 30 inch tv(about) but
I don't know the current output of the flyback, it can't be much.
2.  If you inductively ballast a pig, won't this prevent the sine wave
from peaking and lower your output voltage?
3. Ihave calculated the output of a cascade multiplier with 60 stages to
be at least 6kv and 60ma(1kv drop).  Is there any reason for this not
working for a TC?
Thanks
Bryan
Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.