If oy could post this to the list, I promise this will be the last from me
on the 'Fest..for this year at least :)

Thanks

Kent

Hello Everyone,

After careful consideration and confering with others, the MidOhio TeslaFest
format and schedule will be as follows:

-Event will be held at my home...in the outdoors - weather permitting

-The TeslaFest will begin at 4:00 pm on Saturday, October 30, 1999

-Event will end somewhere in the are of 9:00 to 10:00...or earlier if
everyone leaves :)

-Maximum power availible is 110v -at- 15A.

-Hot dogs and chili will be provided

Because this will be my first TeslaFest, I'm following Cliff Fahrer
suggestion on making it simple for myself.  At this late in the ballgame, I
don't feel that finding a facility will be feasible.  So weather permitting,
it'll be outside.  For those of you considering and you will be traveling a
good distance, Send me a "tenative" RSVP, with a wait and see on the
weather.

Unfortunatly, I work until 4:00 on Saturdays, but I really felt that a
Saturday was the day to hold the event due to the travel time for some and
the equipment involved that will need to be put away, etc.  I do understand,
though, that this won't leave much time to coil on the day of the fest.
Just keep this in mind, if you are traveling any distance at all.  The plus
side is that lodging is availible here in Loudonville, which the information
I will forward with your RSVP.

The greatest problem is the ...LACK OF CONSUMABLE POWER!  Sorry, it's the
best I can do this year, maybe next year.

If you would like to attend the '99 MidOhio TeslaFest, please drop me an
email offlist with your RSVP, and I send you the directions to my home, a
list of availible lodging, etc

Thanks,

Kent