[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC equalizing resistors (fwd)

Grayson, do you mean bleed off or equalizing resistors?  I think the
general consensus regarding equalizing resistors is that at best they're
not useful and could even be detrimental.  I've run my EMMC for months
w/o them with no problems.   However, I would DEFINITELY recommend that
you use a bleed-off resistor across each cap in your MMC to quickly
bleed off any remaining charge after you power off the system.  For
this, I used 1/2W 10M resistors.

Hope this helps.

-Stan