[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PFCs

Thanks to all who replied to my PFC question, so now I know two things:
That motor start caps and run caps are very different things, and, more
importantly, that the caps I have ARE motor RUN caps, not start caps. ;)

Might MW oven caps also work? I've heard that they have an  internal
resistor, so would this have a negative effect?

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.