[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trip

I live in Hudson NH, across the river from Nashua in the southern part of the
state.  I would be glad to meet you and discuss coiling.  At the moment my
coil
is down with dead transformers, although I may have it working again by then.

The Boston Museum of Science has Mr. Van DeGraph's original generator which
they
operate and display.  It is supposed to generate ~1MV.  I have seen it and
it is
impressive.  They have more recently acquired a large tesla coil.  I have not
been to see it and do not know the details.  Maybe some on the list
provided it
and knows more about it.

        Tony Lekas