[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Newbie needs a book

I would try to find Brent Turner's website, and order a copy of his book.
It is easy to understand, and covers both the practical and theoretical
aspects of spark gap coils, vacuum tube coils, and flyback transformer
setups.

-Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com(check in a few days, as it is down right now)