[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TC Secondary

I just got back from another week spent away from computers....last time I
spent three days trying to catch up on all the back tesla emails, this time
though I just sort of skimmed a few and deleted most of them. Anyway as a
result I'm a bit lost as to what direction the discussions have taken so if I
ask for explanations to things that have already been explained just tell me
to shut up and quit bugging those of you who took the time to read the back
posts *grin*. Well I haven't done much on my coil lately and it's about time
I got back to it so I took an inventory of the junk I have laying around and
I'm working on what to do with it, does anyone on the list have a secondary
they would like to sell? I'm looking for something in the 6"-8" diameter
range prefferably done RQ style and since I'm still a lowly highschool senior
I don't have lots of cash to shell out.

btw- has anyone else noticed the massive fluxuations in posts on this list? a
while back I was getting less than ten new emails a day but now the number is
closer to 30 to 40....any reason for this or is it just random occurance?

Left, left, I hadda good brain but it left...
---Daniel Freas