[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any welders out there?

All coilers:

	I have two questions.

1.  Could someone explain to me what a "flyback" transformer is and how
it differs from regular transformers and what it's good for that a
regular transformer isn't.

2.  Also, if there are any welders out there (i figured coilers are the
type who know how to do things like heli-arc weld) if they could explain
to me (off the list) why one doesn't normally get shocked by a heli-arc
welding system when they touch the metal that is grounded with the clamp.

							Brent

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.