[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pigs...

Brian,

Thanks for the concern. They are "put away" for now, and will remain so until I
know more about them. I'll be using a lot of bandwidth on the list archives for
a while getting the design paramaters for my new system set up. And researching
the safty and ballasting issues for the pigs. I'm very aware of the danger they
represent, and like anything else dangerous they need to be treated with
respect
and handled with knowledge.

You sound like me when I help newbies get started with NST and OBIT coils. ;)
Keep it up, if it saves just one person....

Travis