[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UK WINTER TESLATHON IS ON

HI All UK and European coilers,
	Got confirmation of the museum site today,so we are on for the
30th of October. Start sparking at 5.00 pm finish at midnight. Still
have to sort out final details, hire tables ect. The cost of the hire
will be £50 for the evening, plus cost of table hire ect. I am away for
another two weeks or so but seem to be managing ok with this
laptop. I will try and draw a map nearer the time. Can anyone spare
any web space to show it?. The cost should be less than £5.00
and the people at the museum might get a bbq together! If people
can email me off list I can get some idea of numbers and work out
final costs. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 30th. We
might be able to set up before 5.00 but can't really run until after
the public leave. Any ideas on format q/a sessions ect welcome. Is
it worth having a bring and buy?.

cheers

	bob golding