[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SOLID STATE TC

Barry,

A search engine looking for "charles d. rakes" will show that he has
authored a number of build it yourself articles in Pop El and other
periodicals.  In the Oct 1988 issue of "Hands-on Electronics" is a solid
state tesla coil article - might be very similar to his Nov 99 Pop El
article?  I don't get the idea he is a TC addict like some of the rest of
us, but he is probably a very good electronics tinkerer.
--Steve