[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dual RSG idea WAS: Re: Twin coil idea

> John, Reindhard. Lou and all

I just acquired two disks, a lot of 1/8 inch tungsten welding rods and am
now looking for a suitable DC servo motor to use with a dual gap set-up.

How about two disks with a set of adjustable/stationary gaps for each disk.
I already have the controller that will control the speed and reverse the dc
motor.

I am open for ideas, however I can't work on this RSG until I finish the one
for the 28KVA system. The 28KVA disk is completed and is ready to mount on
the motor!!!

With my current schedule  I can probably start the dual disk system the
first of next year.