[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: good looks

Hi Bob,
I'm sorry to say I'm the opposite, my coils are built to come apart. This way I
can try out different things to see what happens, reusing the same coils etc.
I'm not a craftsman and for this reason the coils will often come apart of
their own accord. The other thing is that I would not know where to put it when
I had finished. However, I can't say that I don't envy those who do put in the
time and effort to build a good looking TC.

Regards,

Gavin