RE: Party Cup Cap On-Line!

To Luc and all...
Regrettably it appears that Tandy-RadioShack in Canada, a part of InterTAN,
buys differently than the US.
Here, the only digital meter we carry in the RS line that measures
capacitance is Cat. No. 22-174 at $89.99. It also measures temperature from
-58F to 302F and frequecy to 2MHz. For those extra features, it should be a
handy gadget for a coiler.
You also might also check http://www.radioshack-dot-com for additonal non-store
stocked meters.
End of commercial  :). <bow>

Ted R.
RadioShack, Ft W, TX
Original poster: "Luc" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Kelly

I Buy mine at Tandy -Radio Shack  I paid $60.00 can on sales ($ 40.00 US$) I
make comparison with a Tektronix at job and it's accurate. The model is
"SMART2"

Luc Benard(Montreal)