Re: NST's

On that fateful day 8/2/00 8:16 PM, thus spake Tesla list:

> Original poster: "Eleanor Flood" <eflood-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
>
> Have four 12 kw, 30 amp NST's to sell, along with some other Tesla
> stuff.

I would be very, very interested in getting my hands on a 12 kilowatt, 30
amp Neon Sign Transformer or even two... if you had any.  That's at least as
powerful as a neon sign shop's "bombarder"!

 However, I suspect that what you have is 12 kilovolt, 30 milliamp NST's,
yes?

- Gomez (Bill Lemieux