From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 1:02 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: I'm looking for a source to buy used/surplus induction motors

Original poster: "John Morawa" <morawaj-at-interaccess-dot-com>

Hello,

Does anyine know of a source to purchase used or surplus induction motors?
I am looking for a 1/4 - 1/10 hp (closer to 1/4hp) capacitor start/induction
run motor with ball bearings, ~1725 rpm, 120v/60hz to modify to make
salient/synchronous.

thanks a bunch,
John M.