Re: Yes, yes...nice....but what can you do with it?

Hi Christopher

If it come from a solid state lighting control it's probably just a toroid coil
.I work for a TV station  an in recent light control they use electronic
dimmer,  same kind of circuit than house dimmer but bigger .

Luc Benard(Montreal)