From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 7:00 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Percieptible human effects of HV/RF/ and EMF

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

You probably could feel it.  In a strong magnetic field, movement generates
enough induced voltage/current to be perceptible.  A well known side effect
of MRI machines, which have a (typically) 1.5 Tesla field (that's 15000
Gauss).

1. Can a human "Percieve" the high powered emmisions of a Tesla Coil?
*Not counting the noise, light, or streamers, but the EMF? Even though a TC
is a Poor transmitter.

2. Can a human *without* any Aftermarket parts (fillings, pins, implants (as
in my teeth which have stainless pins into the jawbone) or other parts)feel
this? How?

3. Can a sensation, voltage, or pain be indiced in a human if they have a
metallic (usually stainless steel) implant in the vicinity of a TC?

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / Founder
The Geek Group
www.geekgroup-dot-org