RE: hole cutter, was Metal Enclosures

Subject: hole cutter, was Metal Enclosures

Original poster: Megavolt121-at-aol-dot-com

If i said that there wre some essential tesla
coiling tools, this would definately be one of them, along w/ the Dremmel,
Jig Saw, and Drill.
-Alan

Alan:What about those other essential tools:
The Overhead Milling machine, the 72" Bed Metal Lathe, the 18"+ Drill Press,
The Welding Ballast unit, The Radial Arm Saw...etc. etc.

Actually my hat is off to those coilers who seem to construct beautiful
coils without investing $10,000 or more in power machinery. I'm a bit
jealous though.

Ted R.